An arrest warrant search in Rock County, Minnesota, can best be accomplished through the county clerk’s office. Not only can you find out about the issue of active warrants and other legal instruments in the name of the accused, but also you will be able to get your hands on details about arrest records.
Add to this the fact, that the court dockets kept by the county clerk’s office encompass the entire judicial network. This means that you can find information from the criminal tribunals and civil courts in the area through this agency. Another distinctive advantage of approaching this department that tips the scale in its favor is the option offered for conducting such inquiries.
With other agencies, you have to rely on a state employee to find details on the subject through their database. However, when you connect with the county clerk’s office, you can search on your own. Public service terminals are offered at the local justice center, and all you have to do to use them is produce a photo ID.
You will only be charged for your inquiry if you need printed records of the outstanding warrants from Rock county and arrests in the name of the person you are looking up. This shows clearly why this office of the best option for such inquiries. So, to find arrest warrants from the area, you can go to the following agencies:
- The office of the sheriff: PO Box 613, 1000 N Blue Mound Ave, Luverne, Minnesota 56156
- The court of the magistrate: 204 E Brown St, Luverne, MN 56156
- The department of the county clerk: P.O Box 100, Luverne, Minnesota 56156
Is it possible to get information on Rock County arrest warrants and recent arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- For questions about active warrants, please contact the Rock County Sheriff’s Department at 507-283-5000.
- To inquire about recent arrests and inmate arrest records, dial the phone number of Rock-Nobles Community Corrections- 507-283-5077/ 507-295-5310
- For information on defendants and convicts, call the Vine line at 877-664-8463.
- To learn about criminal case court dates and criminal judicial records, contact the Court at 507-935-7006.
Crime statistics of Rock County
Between 2018 and 2019, Rock County’s overall crime rate increased by 64%. In 2019, the local police handled about 65 complaints, compared to roughly 40 complaints in 2018. Around 60 of these cases involved property crimes, with the most common offense being larceny-theft. The filing of 7 complaints stemmed from violent incidents.
Rock County, Minnesota, has one of the lowest crime rates in the state and the country, with just about 100 complaints received by the local police per annum. Of the reports filed, an estimated 20% are made against violent crimes, which is unusually high. In recent years, there has also been an increase of almost 50% in criminal instances.