What to Do If You Need a Warrant Search In Carver County, Minnesota
There is nothing fun about being arrested, but not understanding what is going on can be even more frustrating, especially if it is a loved one that you are worried about when you discover a Carver County outstanding warrant against him or her. Doing a warrant search to find active warrants in Minnesota is easier than ever with the introduction of the Internet, and you can search for warrants on yourself or anyone else with a few simple details. In this day and age, you never know when you might be dating one of Carver County’s Most Wanted criminals, so it is a good thing to do a Minnesota warrant search before agreeing to marry someone.
Crime Statistic Information in Carver County, MN
The crime rate is much lower in this county than in many other parts of the United States, but the population is also smaller than in some major cities as well, meaning fewer arrest warrants for the county. This makes it faster and easier to search for active warrants in Carver County through court docket searches or by visiting the Clerk of the Court, but using the Internet often costs less and is far faster overall. It also provides a security measure to look up outstanding warrant information online, where the person you are researching cannot see what you are doing and be upset or hurt by your actions.
Who can help you with an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry in Carver County? (2021- Update)
- To find out about recent arrests, contact the Carver County Jail at (952) 361-1278.
- To find information about arrest warrants, call the Warrants Division at (952) 361-1281
- To request arrest records and police reports, contact the Records Division at (952) 361-1105.
- To get access to prisoner records, contact the Department of Corrections at (952) 496-4170.
- To ask about the investigation of a criminal case, call the Criminal Investigations Unit at (952) 361-1223.
- To get general information from the Sheriff’s Office, dial the dispatch phone number- (952) 361-1231.
- To get information on obtaining access to criminal court records, contact the Clerk’s Office at (952) 361-1460/1420.
- To inquire about victim’s assistance, contact the Carver County Attorney’s Office at (952) 361-1400.
Crime statistics of Carver County
In 2019, the Carver Sheriff’s Office received 535 criminal complaints, compared to 565 in 2018. There were 497 property offenses and 38 violent crimes among them.
Property offenses included 401 larceny thefts, 77 burglaries, and 19 motor vehicle thefts. In the category of violent crimes, there were 18 aggravated assaults, 16 rapes, and 4 robberies.
The crime rate in Carver County is lower than in other parts of Minnesota, even compared to some counties that are the same size or smaller. According to court record information, there are about 1100 crimes in this county each year, mostly involving some sort of theft, and many occur in or near the victim’s home. The incidence of violent crime is minimal in this county, which is a big relief for prospective homeowners in the area and for those hoping to move to Carver County in the near future.