Meeker County arrest warrant searches will get you information on the criminal, arrests, and the crime. For instance, in terms of the illicit act in question, you will be told about the charges filed in the case, the court disposition, and sentencing. As far as the subject of the inquiry or the defendant is concerned, the background report will contain information on the issue of all MN active warrants against him, arrest records to his name, and more.
This information is offered courtesy of a joint effort on the part of the judiciary and local law enforcement. The endeavor is aimed at keeping citizens clued in about the criminal happenings in the area. With this end in mind, multiple sources have been provided from where one can seek details on arrest warrants and criminal history in general.
For instance, you could approach the cops for a formal background report, and you will be told about all criminal matters in the past of the subject. Your report will typically include information on the correctional facilities in which the defendant was housed to serve his sentence and how long he was there.
If you connect with the county clerk’s office for information on Meeker County outstanding warrants, you will also get details on the civil cases that the subject is fighting at that point in time. Similarly, the magistrate’s office will be able to shed light on the release of other judicial orders in the name of this individual. To launch your inquiry, go to:
- The police: 326 N Ramsey Ave, Litchfield, Minnesota 55355
- The judiciary: 325 N Sibley Ave, Litchfield, MN 55355
- The clerk of court: As above
Who can help you with an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry in Meeker County? (2021- Update)
- To find out about recent arrests, dial the Bookings phone number- 320-693-5415.
- To obtain arrest records and incident reports, contact the Records Division at 320-693-5412.
- To report a crime and for general crime inquiries, use the non-emergency dispatch phone number- 320-693-5400.
- To receive details about victim’s assistance, contact the County Attorney’s Office at 320-693-5220.
- To get information on how to begin a criminal case search, contact the Clerk of Court at 320-535-6015.
Crime statistics of Meeker County
The annual crime average of Meeker County stood at 107 incidents in 2019. Of the complaints filed, property crimes clocked around 103 cases. In the violent crimes category, nearly 4 complaints were filed, of which, 3 were against matters of assault. The property crimes category included:
- 77 thefts.
- 21 burglaries.
- 5 motor vehicle thefts.
Although 400 criminal complaints are received by the Meeker County, Minnesota police per annum, the area’s violent crime rate is quite low at just 5% of this figure. This means that only about 20 criminal instances that would qualify as violent are reported per year. However, this number is rapidly rising and has already clocked in a growth of 50% between 2001 and 2008.