An arrest warrant search in Hubbard County, MN, is not all that hard as some people make it out to be. In fact, you could drive down to one of the addresses given below, and the state agency of your choice will be more than happy to undertake the inquiry on your behalf.
As long as you are looking for information on third-party arrest records and outstanding warrants, this will prove to be a suitable approach. You can also get a personal background report from the agencies listed. However, make no mistake, if there is an active warrant from Hubbard County in your name, you will be taken into custody immediately.
In this case, it would be best to get in touch with an attorney who will conduct the inquiry for you. The idea of visiting the office of a state agency does not sit well with many people considering the investment of time and effort that this option involves.
For such applicants, there is always the internet. If you scroll up to the top of this page, you will find a form. This links to a private agency that offers data on outstanding warrants and arrests records from all across the nation. To find arrests and warrants related information from a state agency, go to:
- The police: 301 Court Ave, Park Rapids, Minnesota 56470
- The judiciary: 301 Court Ave, Park Rapids, MN 56470
- The clerk of court: Hubbard County Courthouse, Park Rapids, Minnesota 56470
Will state agencies provide an arrest report or details about warrants from Hubbard County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- If you want to request access to an arrest report or details on warrants, call the Sheriff’s Department at 218-732-2503.
- If you need arrest records, contact them at 218-732-2510.
- If you have any questions regarding recent arrests, contact the Hubbard County Jail Booking at 218-732-2512.
- If you have a question regarding a criminal matter, contact the Investigation Division at 218-732-3331/3332 (for victims only)
- If you wish to understand how to get access to criminal case records, contact the Clerk of Court’s office at 218-732-5286.
- If you need help for a victim, contact the Hubbard Attorney’s Office at 218-732-4133.
Crime statistics of Hubbard County
Almost 190 criminal complaints were handled by the Sheriff’s Department of Hubbard County in 2019. Of the complaints lodged, around 170 were against property crimes. This category included more than 100 cases of larceny-theft, 46 cases of burglary, and 19 cases of motor vehicle theft. The complaints against violent crimes were attributed to 9 instances of aggravated assault and 9 rapes.
Almost 3 criminal incident reports are filed in Hubbard County, Minnesota, every 2 days. This puts the monthly crime average at 45 instances and the annual crime average at almost 500 cases. Of these crimes, only about 15 instances are violent. This means that property crimes undoubtedly take the lead in terms of frequency.