There are scores of reasons why you would want to get an arrest warrant search done in Nobles County, MN, not the least of which is to find out if an order of this nature has been issued in your name. Remember that active warrants come with the promise of a range of powers for the arresting officers. Not only can these directives be served at any place and any time, but also they remain valid till arrests are made.
In other words, once a Nobles County active warrant is released against you, there is simply no turning back. Outstanding warrants are only recalled in sporadic instances when the probable cause on which the order was based is no longer valid. However, because the police carefully investigate all criminal matters before pulling the judiciary into the equation, the chances of such an eventuality are truly dim.
An arrest warrant will be voided if errors in the document infringe upon the defendant’s constitutional rights. However, minor mistakes will not be enough for the dismissal of an arrest order. This, once again, goes to prove that conducting an arrest warrant search is the right thing to do if you have ever been involved in a criminal infraction.
To seek information on Nobles County arrest records and warrants, it would be best to send your attorney to the state agencies. Alternatively, you could look for information online through a private entity. For this, you can fill the form on top of this page. The state agencies that disseminate crime history data include:
- Law enforcement agency: 1530 Airport Road, Suite 100, Worthington, Minnesota 56187
- The county magistrate: 1537 Airport Rd, Worthington, MN 56187
- The clerk of court: 315 10th St, Worthington, Minnesota 56187
- Inmate search:
Can you access the Nobles County warrant list and arrest records over the phone? (Current in 2021)
- For up-to-date arrests news, please dial the phone number of the Nobles County Jail- (507) 295-5378.
- For arrest records or incident reports, please call the Sheriff’s Office- (507) 295-5400.
- For reporting a crime or for general information, please use the non-emergency dispatch line- (507) 372-8430.
- For Victim Advocacy, please call the Nobles County Attorney’s Office- (507) 295-5298.
- For initiating a criminal case, please call the Clerk of Court-(507) 350-3015.
Crime statistics of Nobles County
In 2019, the Nobles Sheriff’s Department dealt with 41 criminal complaints, as opposed to the 37 cases registered in 2018. These included 35 non-violent crimes and 6 violent crimes.
The non-violent crimes category included 21 larceny thefts, 10 burglaries, and 4 motor vehicle thefts. Of the violent offenses 5 were aggravated assaults while 1 case was filed against rape.
Of the 360 criminal incidents recorded in Nobles County, Minnesota, about 25 are violent crimes. Although this can be worked out to an annual average of less than 8% of the total crime average, the fact that there has been an increase of 27% in this crime category is what seems worrisome.